This week Russia and six other countries are carrying out a largescale military exercise called Kavkaz-2020 (Caucasus 2020).
This exercise will take place predominantly in Russia’s Southern Military District, a region that stretches from Russian-occupied Crimea in the west, to the Caspian Sea in the east, and the volatile North Caucasus in the middle.
- Russia Sends NUCLEAR WARNING to United States . . .
- The worst-case scenario for US and NATO is just around the corner: Russia and China will beat Ukraine and Taiwan – Beijing invasion attempt!
- Ukraine President Signs ORDER to Re-Capture Crimea from Russia . . . Kerch Bridge Now a “Target”
- RUSSIAN TANK DIVISIONS ON THE MOVE – CITY STREETS – TOWARD POLAND / LITHUANIA BORDERS
- U.S. Running Strategic Bomber Strike Over North Pole “Exercise” Right now
- U.S. General Says West “Should Use All Tools” to assist Ukraine
More RELATED Stories:
- Tanks have now crossed the Border UPDATED 3:27 PM EDT – RUSSIAN NAVY DEPLOYS ENTIRE FLEET: MEDITERRANEAN, CASPIAN, AND BLACK SEA
- Russian analyst: “World catastrophe will be born in Ukraine – They bring war to Europe” – Video with transport of tanks!
- Moscow: Russian submarine “broke” the defense of the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and is his “shadow” in Crete! – Our relations with Britain and the USA are “dead”!