Anybody with two working brain cells to rub together knows that the November 2020 elections were stolen. There is no doubt in my mind that the Biden administration is illegitimate, and the Democratic Party’s control over the Senate is illegitimate, as a result of electoral fraud.
The evidence of that is overwhelming. In fact, it’s confirmed by the machinations of the Democratic Party and progressive political machine to prevent evidence of that fraud from being properly, honestly and effectively tested in court. Just look at their efforts to stop or impede vote fraud investigations in Georgia, Arizona and elsewhere. If there was no fire to be investigated, they wouldn’t be so frantically denying the existence of the all too visible smoke.
The trouble is, evil begets evil. A stolen election has consequences. Smaller crimes lead to greater crimes. We’re seeing more and more of those consequences of crime becoming reality before our eyes right now.
- The Democratic Party is desperately trying to shore up its position while Kamala Harris has a casting vote in the Senate. Efforts to expand the Supreme Court to 13 justices depend on that – but if President Biden succumbs to his clearly worsening mental deterioration, and she takes over his office, then that casting vote is lost. At that point, the Democrats can no longer be sure of getting their legislation through the Senate – or, for that matter, getting approval for her successor as Vice-President. (That’s probably the primary reason why she hasn’t already taken over; they can’t do without her Senate vote.) The result is that Congress and the Senate are flamingly dysfunctional, with normal procedures being circumvented whenever possible in an effort to ram through controversial legislation by any means possible. Can the filibuster survive? I have my doubts.
- Biden appointees are trashing and letting down the USA in so many ways it’s impossible to tabulate them all. To name just the most recent example, look at the disgraceful exhibition by our UN Ambassador on Wednesday, when she alleged that “America’s history of slavery ‘weaved White supremacy into our founding documents and principles’.” She’s wrong, of course; her words and her attitude are very clearly the fruit of critical race theory, which is fundamentally Marxist in orientation and bears little or no relation to the facts of history. When other countries see our ambassador spouting such drivel, what can they feel for us except contempt, for appointing such a lackwit as our national representative?
- The Biden administration’s approach to matters such as illegal aliens, economic policy, the legal and justice system, etc. is uniformly partisan and divorced from reality. When ideology is preferred and empowered over reality, anarchy results – and the situation on our southern border exemplifies this. The chickens of progressive chaos are already coming home to roost. Why do you think the progressive left is trying so hard to disarm Americans? It’s because they fear our ability, and our determination, to defend ourselves. If they weren’t planning to take steps that will require us to defend ourselves, they wouldn’t be so intent on taking away our tools to do so. Don’t delude yourself about their real intentions.
- Other powers are moving swiftly to take advantage of President Biden’s weakness, and the preoccupation of his fraudulent administration with strengthening its position in Congress and the Senate. Russia is openly challenging the West over Ukraine; China is openly challenging the West over Taiwan, the islands of the South China Sea, and influence in the rest of the world. I won’t be surprised in the least to see Russia attack Ukraine to take the rest of the territory it wants, and if I lived in Taiwan right now, I’d be doing all in my power to emigrate as fast as possible, to get out from beneath the Red hammer before it comes down. Iran is effectively daring the Biden administration to stop its nuclear program, and is confident it can ignore US pressure. Our military capabilities are being steadily undermined by the administration’s politically correct policies, to the point where their ability to deter such aggression is dubious at best. If I were Russia or China or Iran, I’d move fast, to take every advantage I could while my adversary was distracted, disrupted and dysfunctional. If you think those nations aren’t planning exactly that, there’s a bridge in Brooklyn, NYC I’d like to sell you. Cash only, please, and in small bills.
- The constant diatribe of anti-white propaganda inside the USA is stiffening the resolve of the white community to resist further encroachment. BLM and Antifa may dominate the liberal, progressive cities in some states: but it’s very noticeable that they don’t dare try the same tactics in more conservative areas, because they know very well what would happen to them. Such propaganda and tactics are driving, ever deeper, a wedge between races and communities in our country. A finer breeding ground for a fourth generation civil war can’t be imagined – and I fear that’s precisely what we’re going to get, sooner rather than later.
We might withstand one of those pressures at a time. We might even withstand two . . . but can our nation withstand all of them at once? I doubt it. That’s too much to handle, even for America.
I fear greatly that our nation is in imminent danger of at least the splintering, if not the complete collapse of our national unity. If that happens, expect international chaos and anarchy while our stabilizing influence is removed, and our gaze turns inward to deal with our own problems. Who knows where that could end up? Who knows how the world will look after a few short years of such destructive free-for-all conflict?
We’re at a very dangerous point indeed. Nobody knows what the short-term future will bring – but I have no doubt whatsoever that things are about to get worse. Be on your guard, friends, make what preparations you can, and look for allies and support to help you withstand the enormous pressures that are about to be let loose. The trouble with tipping points is, very often they tip. I think this one is about to do so. I expect serious trouble in a matter of months, and possibly within weeks.
I saw this coming several years ago; it’s the principle reason I moved to where I live today, west of the Mississippi and away from major cities, which are the flashpoints of conflict in America today. I note that a lot of people with a sense of the realities of the times are doing likewise. Good for them. Those of us in our right minds need to come together for mutual support and protection.
If you’re stuck in a conflict zone, or a city likely to become one, I can only recommend that you prepare as best you can. This article and this one offer many helpful suggestions. Prepare today, so you aren’t caught unawares and unprepared tomorrow.
Source: Bayou Renaissance Man